Demet Özdemir was born on February 26, 1992, and grew up in a small town in the province of İzmit, Kocaeli in Turkey. She has always been passionate about acting and dancing, and she began her career as a dancer at a very young age. Demet grew up with her elder brother, Volkan Özdemir, and elder sister, Derya Özdemir (model). Demet’s mother, Sener Aysen, moved to Istanbul with her three children after getting divorced, by the time Demet was only seven years old.
Table of Contents
In addition to her acting career, Demet Özdemir is also known for her philanthropic work and has been involved in various charity events. Off-screen, Demet is an active philanthropist, supporting causes like women’s rights and education. She is also active on social media, where she posts pictures of her travels and shares motivational messages with her fans.
Demet is an avid traveler, having visited cities all over the world including Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, and New York. She is also a passionate dog and cat lover and owns a few cats and dogs one of her cats’ names are Bebek, Civan, and Simba. Demet is known for her outgoing personality and kind heart, and she is beloved by fans around the world.
|Real Name||Demet Ozdemir|
|Date of Birth||February 26, 1992|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Birth Place||İzmit, Kocaeli, Turkey|
|Educational Qualification||Course in Theatre|
|College/University||Şahika Tekand – Studio Oyuncuları|
|Body Measurements||Breast: 34 Inches|
Waist: 28 Inches
Hips: 34 Inches
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Marital Status||Divorced (Oğuzhan Koç, in April 2023)|
|Affairs||Lider Sahin, Furkan Palalı, SeÃ§kin Ozdemir, Can Yaman, and more.|
|Debut TV||Sana Bir Sır Vereceğim (2013)|
|Debut Film||Tut Sözını (2015)|
|Net Worth||$12 Million (approx.)|
Family & Relatives
Father: Not known
Mother: Ayşen Şener
Brother: Volkan Özdemir
Sister: Derya Özdemir
Marital Status: In a relationship
Demet started her career as a backup dancer. Initially, she worked as a backup dancer for the Turkish singer Bengü, and in 2016, she appeared in the music video of the song ‘Hodri Meydan’ by Bengü.
Later, she joined a dance group named ‘Efes Kızları.’ She has featured as a dancer in a few Turkish music videos such as ‘Ateş Et ve Unut’ (2009) by Mustafa Sandal. Demet has also worked as a dancer in the YouTube videos of Turkish dance groups ‘Garaj Dance Centre’ and ‘Elements of Dance.’
- Tut Sozunu (2015) (Demet)
- Sen Kiminle Dans Ediyorsun (2017) (Aysel)
- Aşk Taktikleri (2021) (Aslı)
Television Shows / Series:
- Sana Bir Sir Verecegim (2013) (Aylin Gundogdu)
- Kurt Seyit ve Sura (2014) (Alya)
- Cilek Kokusu (2015) (Asli Kocer)
- Room Number: 309 (2016) (Lale Yenilmez)
- Erkenci Kus (2018-19) (Sanem Aydin)
- Dogdugun Ev Kaderindir (2019-2021) (Zeynep Göksu Karaca)
- 2015: Fan Factor II 2nd Place Award
- 2018: Butterfly Award for Best Romantic Comedy Woman for Erkenci Kuş
- 2019: Best Actress Award at Murex d’Or in Lebanon
Also Read – Serenay Sarikaya
|Net Worth (in Dollars)||$12 Million|
|Net Worth (in Turkish Lira)||23,77,20,000|
|Monthly Income||$60,000 +|
|Annual Salary||$1 Million +|
|Per Episode Income||$30,000 +|
|Income Source||Acting, Brand Endorsement|
|In 2023||$12 Million|
|In 2022||$11.5 Million|
|In 2021||$11 Million|
|In 2020||$10 Million|
|In 2019||$9.5 Million|
|Body Measurements||32-24-33 inches|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m)|
|Weight||56 kg (123.5 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
- Demet loves to dance and travel.
- She is fond of food. Her favorite food is fast food and chocolate.
- She is an animal lover.
- Her favorite actor is Johnny Depp.
- Demet’s favorite actress is Julia Roberts.
- Her favorite singer is Miley Cyrus.
- Her favorite color is black and pink.
- Demet Ozdemir loves to watch TV and her favorite show is games of thrones.
- Demet likes to play Badminton.
- She likes to do Aerobics.
What is the net worth of Demet Ozdemir?
Demet Ozdemir has a net worth of around $12 million, which is equivalent to 23,77,20,000+ Turkish Lira.
Who is Demet Özdemir?
Demet Özdemir was born on February 26, 1992, and grew up in a small town in the province of İzmit, Kocaeli in Turkey. She has always been passionate about acting and dancing, and she began her career as a dancer at a very young age.