Gabrielle Echols is an up-and-coming American actress best known for her role in the 2023 supernatural horror film Evil Dead Rise, the fifth installment in the Evil Dead franchise. Gabrielle appeared as Bridget in the horror film “Evil Dead Rise,” which is set to release on April 21, 2023, in the United States.
Gabrielle also appeared in the American science fiction series “Reminiscence” in 2021. She was born on 18 March 2005 in Los Angeles, California. Echols made her acting debut in 2021 with the role of Titch in “Reminiscence”.
Gabrielle is a multi-talented actress and model. She rose to fame after making her appearance in the movie Evil Dead Rise. She portrays Bridget, the oldest daughter of Ellie, one of the main characters played by Alyssa Sutherland. In the movie, Bridget is tasked with protecting her younger sibling, Kassie, from demonic creatures that have possessed her mother.
Echols’ involvement in Evil Dead Rise marks only her second screen role in her relatively brief career as an actor. Prior to this, she appeared in the 2021 science-fiction thriller Reminiscence.
|Full Name||Gabrielle Echols|
|Known for||Evil Dead Rise (2023) and Reminiscence (2021)|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Birthdate||18 March 2005|
|Age||18 years old (as of 2023)|
Family, Parents & Siblings
Regarding her parents and siblings, Gabrielle Echols’ father’s name is Timothy Echols, and her mother’s name is Maki Echols. Unfortunately, the available information does not provide further details about her parents’ professions or backgrounds. Gabrielle Echols has a younger brother, but his name and any additional information about him are not available in the search results.
According to the available web search results, Gabrielle is an American actress and model known for her role as Bridget in the horror film “Evil Dead Rise” and her appearance in the science fiction series “Reminiscence”.
Gabrielle Echols is an up-and-coming American actress who has made a name for herself in the film industry in a short amount of time. Echols made her feature film acting debut in 2021 in the American science fiction thriller series “Reminiscence”. She was also cast in the fifth installment of the “Evil Dead” film series titled “Evil Dead Rise” which was set to release on April 21, 2023, in the United States of America.
Gabrielle Echols is part of a young trio of actors on the rise that includes Morgan Davies and Nell Fisher. She has worked with Westworld creators Lisa Joy and Jonathan Nolan on “Reminiscence”. In “Evil Dead Rise,” Echols plays the role of Bridget, one of the supporting characters in the movie.
|Year||Movies & TV Shows||Role|
|2023||Evil Dead Rise||Bridget|
Also Read – Eylül Tumbar
Based on my search results, Gabrielle Echols is a young American actress known for her roles in “Reminiscence” and “Evil Dead Rise”. As of 2023, her net worth is estimated to be around $250 thousand USD according to various sources. However, her exact salary and earnings have not been disclosed yet.
According to various sources, Gabrielle stands at an average height of 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm), while her weight is reported to be around 50 kg (110 lbs). Echols has a body type that is often described as banana, which means her body shape is relatively straight with little waist definition.
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (1.63 meters)|
|Weight||50 kg (110 lbs)|
|Education||High School Graduate|
|Alma mater||Local High School|
|Net Worth||$250K (approx.)|
Boyfriend & Relationships
It’s possible that Gabrielle Echols prefers to keep her personal life private, which is understandable given the nature of the entertainment industry. If there are any updates or information regarding Gabrielle Echols’ relationship status in the future, it will likely be reported by credible sources in the media. As of April 2023, her relationship status is single.
- Gabrielle was born on 18 March 2005 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Echols is a well-known model and actress in the United States.
- Gabrielle Echols made her acting debut in 2021 in the science-fiction movie “Reminiscence,” where she played the role of Titch.
- Echols is best known for her role as Bridget in the horror film “Evil Dead Rise,” which is set to release in the United States on April 21, 2023.
- She has also appeared in other films and TV shows, although her career is still in its early stages.
- Gabrielle has not disclosed much information about her personal life, including her family background or her educational qualifications.
- Despite her young age, Echols has already gained a significant following on social media, with over 10,000 followers on her Instagram account.
- She has also been featured in several magazines and blogs, including Filmifeed, which provides celebrity news and updates.
- Echols is represented by Innovative Artists, a talent agency based in California.
- In addition to acting, Echols is also interested in modeling and has done several photoshoots for various brands and publications.
- She is known for her striking looks and unique sense of style, often sporting bold makeup and statement accessories on the red carpet.
- Gabrielle has expressed interest in working with some of the biggest names in Hollywood, including directors like Quentin Tarantino and Christopher Nolan.
- She is also passionate about using her platform to advocate for causes she believes in, such as social justice and environmental activism.
What is Echols known for?
Echols is known for her roles in “Reminiscence” (2021) and “Evil Dead Rise” (2023).