Jennifer Flavin popularly known as Jennifer Flavin Stallone, is an American model, actress, businesswoman and entrepreneur. As of 2023, Jennifer Flavin’s net worth is $60 million. She accumulated her net worth through modeling in the initial days and acting as an extra in movies; she also appeared in several documentaries and reality shows. In her fifties, she’s an established entrepreneur.
Flavin rose to fame through her several works in movies like Rocky V in 1990. In addition, When Jennifer Flavin starred in the sports drama Rocky V (1990), she officially began her acting career. However, she kept on working in the movie business. She made numerous TV appearances in American Gladiator, and Contender y live and launched Serious skincare, a brand independent of television programs.
Table of Contents
Jennifer Flavin was born on August 14, 1968, in Los Angeles, California, and brought up in West Hills, a district of Los Angeles. Her ethnicity is Irish-Danish, as her father was from an Irish background, whereas her mother was of Danish experience. As an August born, she’s a strong, confident Leo woman. Jennifer attended the El Camino Real High School and the George Ellery Junior High School in Woodland Hills, both in Los Angeles. Later, she attended California State University, Northridge, where she studied oceanography.
As an August born, she’s a strong, confident Leo woman. Jennifer attended the El Camino Real High School and the George Ellery Junior High School in Woodland Hills, both in Los Angeles. Later, she attended California State University, Northridge, where she studied oceanography.
|Full Name||Jennifer Flavin Stallone|
|Net Worth||$60 Million|
|Date of Birth||14 August 1968|
|Age||54 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Currently Live In||West Hills, Los Angeles|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Businesswoman and Entrepreneur|
|Debut||TV Series: The Contender (2005)|
Film: Bar Girls (1990)
|Years Active||1990 – Present|
|Famous Role||Delievery Girl in Drama Film Rocky V (1990)|
|Ethnicity||Irish, Polish, German, Danish And Norwegian Descent|
|School/High School||El Camino Real High School and the George Ellery Junior High School in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles|
|College/University||California State University, Northridge|
|Father||Donald Hugh Flavin|
|Mother||Shirley Mae Knudsen|
|Daughters||Sistine Rose Stallone (born in 1998)|
Sophia Rose Stallone (born in 1996)
Scarlet Rose Stallone (born in 2002)
|Grandfather||Hugh Edward Flavin (paternal)|
|Brothers In-Law||Paul Dion Monte|
Dante Alexander Stallone
Frank Stallone Jr. (Singer, Actor)
|Grandmother||Theresa Wyrzykowski (paternal)|
|Father In-Law||Francesco Stallone Sr. (hairdresser)|
|Mother In-Law||Jacqueline Frances Stallone (Astrologer)|
|Sisters In-Law||Carla Francesca Stallone|
|Stepsons||Sage Stallone (Actor)|
Jennifer Flavin initially started her career as a model and acted as an extra in movies. She gained recognition when she starred in the sports drama Rocky V (1990), which marked the official beginning of her acting career. However, she kept working in the movie business and made numerous TV appearances in American Gladiator and Contender y live. Jennifer Flavin also launched Serious Skincare, a brand-independent of television programs, which is her primary source of income now.
Also Read – Jessica Henwick
5 Feet 9 Inches
- Jennifer’s father died when Jennifer was very young, she was just 11 years old at the time. Her mother took care of all her kids. She did not have a bed of her own until she was 17.
- Modeling: Jennifer got into modeling at the age of 19, she wanted to make an earning so as to be helpful to her single parent mother. She joined Elite Model Management, a chain modeling agency.
- Entrepreneur: Jennifer co-owns ‘Serious Skin Care’, a cosmetics company selling beauty products, they are associated with Home Shopping Network
- She has appeared on the cover pages of magazines- Celebrity Sleuth, Marie Claire(UK), Cosmopolitan (Spain), Cosmopolitan (USA), Cleo (Australia), Easyriders, Marie (France).
- She has attended fashion shows for- Chanel, Barocco, Adrienne Vittadini in the early 1990s
- She has appeared on the commercials for- A-Tox, Bila , Eileen West , Firm-a-Face, Revlon
- On Playboy: She posed for Playboy in 2007, it was published in the 2007 edition of the magazine
- Her 3 daughters were chosen to be Miss Golden Globe at the Golden Globe Awards(2016)
- Camp Del Corazon: She supports the charity organization which organizes camps for kids with heart problems that can not go to regular camps. Her daughter (Sophia) has had 2 open surgeries.
- The family has a pet dog named Woody.
- Her daughters are into modeling as well.
- The entire family attended Golden Globe awards event which he attended.
- Jennifer and Sylvester have age difference of 22 years.
- Ancestry: She is of Danish, French, German, Irish, Polish descent
- She has appeared on shows like- Home & Family(2017), The Talk(2017), Access Hollywood(2016), Entertainment Tonight, Late Show with David Letterman, Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List, The Contender, Good Day Live, American Gladiators, The Barbara Walters Summer Special.
Who Is Jennifer Flavin Stallone?
Jennifer Flavin Stallone is a famous American model, actress, businesswoman, and entrepreneur. She is best known for her role in the movie “Rocky V” in 1990.
What Is Jennifer Flavin Stallone’s Net Worth In 2023?
Jennifer Flavin Stallone’s net worth is estimated at around $60 million as of 2023. She has succeeded as a model, actress, and entrepreneur.