Sarah Chalke is a Canadian actress and model. Sarah Chalke is known for portraying Elliot Reid on the NBC/ABC comedy series Scrubs, the second Becky Conner on the ABC sitcom Roseanne, Stella Zinman on the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother, and Beth Smith on Adult Swim’s adult animated science fiction series Rick and Morty. She also had a recurring role on the third season of the ABC/TBS sitcom Cougar Town. She has done voice acting for the Netflix series Paradise PD and was a star cast member in Firefly Lane, which premiered on Netflix in February 2021. As of November 2021, Chalke voices Stella, the tactical officer in the Netflix series Dogs in Space.
Table of Contents
In December of 2006, Chalke got engaged to Canadian lawyer Jamie Afifi after dating for three years. However, in September 2022, she publicly revealed that they had ended their engagement, having separated some time before. They share two children, a son born in December 2009, and a daughter born in May 2016. Chalke’s son was diagnosed with Kawasaki disease at the age of two.
Chalke has a personal connection to breast cancer, as her aunt and grandmother both succumbed to the disease, which had gone undiagnosed in its early stages. This tragic experience motivated her to advocate for breast cancer detection and prevention. She also took on the lead role in the Lifetime movie titled “Why I Wore Lipstick to My Mastectomy.” Additionally, she serves as an ambassador for the Audrey Hepburn Children’s Foundation.
Chalke’s advocacy extends to LGBTQ+ rights as well. She made a notable appearance in a short video parodying an advertisement from the National Organization for Marriage that opposed same-sex marriage, titled “Gathering Storm.” In 2009, she served as the ambassador for the Susan G. Komen Passionately Pink for the Cure program and even designed a T-shirt for the cause.
|Full Name||Sarah Louise Christine Chalke|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Birthplace||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
Chalke is engaged in to legal counselor Jamie Afifi. The couple has a child who was born in 2009. Her child was determined at age two to have Kawasaki illness. Their little girl was born also in May 2016.
|Boyfriend:||Devon Sawa (1995-1996), Will Forte (2000), Zach Braff (2001-2003)|
|Daughter(s):||Frances Afifi (b. 2016)|
|Son(s):||Charlie Rhodes Afifi (b. 2009)|
Sarah Chalke’s acting journey commenced at the age of eight when she began participating in musical theater productions. By the time she was twelve, she had become a columnist on the Canadian children’s show KidZone.
In 2001, her breakthrough came when she landed a role in the NBC comedy series “Scrubs,” where she remained a cast member for all nine seasons until the series concluded in 2010.
Her talent also extended to the big screen, with appearances in several feature films such as “Ernest Goes to School” and “Cake.”
Notably, she joined forces with The Lonely Island in Channel 101’s “The ‘Bu,” a parody of the popular show “The O.C.” She also played a supporting role in “Chaos Theory,” alongside fellow Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds.
- Ernest Goes to School (1994) (Maisy)
- Y2K (1999) (Myra Soljev)
- All Shook Up (1999) (Katy Dudston)
- Cinderella: Single Again (2000) (Cinderella)
- Spin Cycle (2000) (Tess)
- Kill Me Later (2001) (Linda)
- XCU: Extreme Close Up (2001) (Jane Bennett)
- Alchemy (2005) (Samantha Rose)
- Cake (2005) (Jane)
- Mama’s Boy (2007) (Maya)
- Chaos Theory (2008) (Paula Crowe)
- Mother’s Day (2016) (Gabi)
- After the Reality (2016) (Kate)
- The Wrong Missy (2020) (Julia)
- Neon Rider (1992) (Annie)
- City Boy (1992) (Angelica)
- Relentless: Mind of a Killer (1993) (Carrie)
- Woman on the Ledge (1993) (Elizabeth)
- Roseanne (1993-1997, 2018) (Becky Conner-Healy / Andrea)
- Beyond Obsession (1994) (Laura Sawyer)
- Robin of Locksley (1996) (Marion Fitzwater)
- Dead Ahead (1996) (Heather Loch)
- Stand Against Fear (1996) (Krista Wilson)
- A Child’s Wish (1997) (Melinda)
- Dying to Belong (1997) (Drea Davenport)
- Daughters (1997) (Annie Morrell)
- Dead Man’s Gun (1997) (Muriel Jakes)
- I’ve Been Waiting for You (1998)
- First Wave (1999) (Chloe Wells)
- Nothing Too Good for a Cowboy (1999-2000) (Gloria Hobson)
- Scrubs (2001-2010) (Elliot Reid)
- Clone High (2002-2003) (voice)
- The ‘Bu (2003-2004) (Melissa)
- Little Britain USA (2008) (Lisa Warren)
- How I Met Your Mother (2008-2009, 2014) (Stella Zinman)
- Scrubs: Interns (2009) (Dr. Elliot Reid)
- Maneater (2009) (Clarissa Alpert)
- The Fresh Beat Band (2009) (The Good Witch)
- Prep & Landing (2009) (voice)
- Team Spitz (2010) (Alicia)
- Freshmen (2010) (Jane)
- Mad Love (2011)(Kate Swanson)
- American Dad! (2011, 2017) (voice)
- Cougar Town (2012) (Angie)
- Grey’s Anatomy (2013) (Casey Hedges)
- How to Live with Your Parents (2013) (Polly Green-Tatham)
- Rick and Morty (2013-present) (voice)
- Really (2014) (Lori)
- Backstrom (2015) (Amy Gazanian)
- Undateable (2015) (Sarah Chalke)
- Tit for Tat (2015) (Sarah)
- Angie Tribeca (2016) (Mrs. Parsons)
- Inside Amy Schumer (2016)
- Milo Murphy’s Law (2016-2019) (voice)
- Speechless (2017-2019) (Melanie)
- Nobodies (2018) (Sarah Chalke)
- The Conners (2018) (Andrea)
- Friends from College (2018) (Merrill Morgan)
- Paradise PD (2018-2020) (voice)
- Psych 2: Lassie Come Home (2020) (Nurse Dolores)
- Firefly Lane (2021) (Kate Mularkey)
Also Read – Addi Shaw
Sarah Chalke net worth is estimated to be $15 Million. She is also talented actress.
|Height in Centimeters||173cm|
|Height in Meters||1.73 m|
|Height in Feet Inches||5’8″|
|Chest Size||36 inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hips Size||37 inches|
|Hair Colour||Dark Blonde|
Who is Sarah Chalke?
Sarah Chalke is a Canadian actress known for her roles in several popular television series. She first gained international prominence playing the character Dr. Elliot Reid on the comedy series “Scrubs” from 2001-2010. Earlier in her career, she played the character of Becky Conner-Healy on the ABC sitcom “Roseanne.”
What languages does Sarah Chalke speak?
Sarah Chalke is multilingual. Apart from English, she speaks German and French fluently. She learned German from her mother, who is originally from Germany.